Sheriff Victor Hill
Former Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill, apparently broke from lawsuits during his time in office, had to stay in jail Thursday while his attorneys scrambled to find a way to cover the $50,000 bond.
- Watch as @V103Atlanta's @DJJaycee celebrates #B.I.G.'s birthday on the ones and twos: bit.ly/KxHjix @tunein 1 hour ago
- .@ellevarner to join @kmichelle's next tv project?!?! Don't miss this interview! @tunein bit.ly/P5Hrme 5 hours ago
- You hear it FIRST! "V.S.O.P." by @kmichelle LISTEN HERE NOW! @tunein bit.ly/P5Hrme 5 hours ago
- .@kmichelle is LIVE with @therealrc & @thercms talking her new music, Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta, & more! @tunein bit.ly/P5Hrme 5 hours ago
- .@thercms will have @kmichelle on the phone coming up! You don't want to miss this! @tunein bit.ly/P5Hrme 5 hours ago
- The Performances, The... "Scandal" Night Live At... The Sweet Auburn Springfest... Greg Street And NHRA Champion...
- Egypt's Mommy Makeover -... Egypt's Mommy Makeover -... Celebrating The Life And... Eltianna Green's Prom Wish...
- Adrian Marcel's El Seven... Gospelfest 2013 - The Mary... Gospelfest 2013 - A Tribute... The John Legend/Stacy Barthe...
- Rihanna Pours It Up In Magic... Sip And Sign - And After You... BMI Unsigned Urban Showcase,... Greg Street's Senior Bowl At...