I’m still laughing at how Mona Scott-Young really deserves a daytime Emmy for the way she’s shooting these episodes. They really are looking less and less like reality television and more and more like The […]
This episode the claws definitely came out! Traci Steele and Baby Drew… Smh. It just keeps getting worse. So the sneaker boutique is a no-go and it’s all because Baby Drew’s partner ran off with […]
[REVIEW] “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” S2E4: All The King’s Horses And All The King’s Men Couldn’t Put It Back Together Again!
These episodes are becoming more explosive; but let me state this for the record- MONA WE SEE HOW YOU ARE SHOOTING AND EDITING THIS TO LOOK LIKE A SCRIPTED SERIES INSTEAD OF A REALITY TELEVISION! […]
Jumping right in… I still feel all the drama on Twitter and the blog sites leading up to the show was way more interesting – but it’s getting better. (*Side eye*) It’s the second episode […]
Tonight marked the premiere of Season 2 of “The Young and The Wreckless” – better known as “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.” How can I put this? I want to say it was subpar, but […]
I was browsing for stories this morning as I prepped for my talk show and ran across the article by Kellee Terrell about the show “Scandal,” and fan reaction to it. For many weeks now, […]
Yes, Scandal is back tonight. Finally my TV is worth watching again. Tonight, hopefully, we’ll get to see who was behind the shooting of the President. Last season they left us with Huck being set […]
That was a good show last night! I was semi-impressed! I like how everyone had grown a little – except Lil Scrappy and Stevie J. They’ll get it eventually. I’m glad that the women got […]
So jumping right in, I called this piece “disbelief” just because there’s a few things you and I can’t believe happened last night; and there are also some things on the show that the cast […]
It’s that time again and I have the dirt on all that’s going on with “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta!” This show is the NUMBER 1 reality television show to date. They’re all over CNN […]
- How much is Gregg Popovich to blame for @Spurs loss in #NBAFinals #Game 6? cbsloc.al/11Z71m9 16 minutes ago
- Longest day…how about BEST DAY? Celebrate June 21 as The Best Day of Your Life. Here's how: cbsloc.al/11TmeW0 45 minutes ago
- Visit cbsloc.al/XjXcIZ & enter 2 win the Hankook Great Catch Deep Sea Fishing Trip & learn about an $80 rebate on select Hankook tires 3 hours ago
- Time 2 Tweet Street with @DJGregStreet and @MetroPCS_GA! Tweet Greg shoutouts & requests and click to Listen Live: bit.ly/uXlHjq 3 hours ago
- Can you believe it's the 10th Year Anniv. of #CarNBike10? Check out our "Through the Years" spread in our guide insert with @RollingOut!... 7 hours ago
- Welcome To Atlanta's Prive,... An Intimate Audience With... Young Jeezy And Gourmet... Cigars & Cars - June 12th...
- V-103 / Grey Goose Patio... Big Tigger's Atlanta Greek... Atlanta Greek Picnic 2013 -... Lighters Up For Lil Kim At...
- Gucci Mane and Keshia Dior At... Happy Birthday Cee Lo - Happy... Lots Of Line Dancing, Free... The Cherry Noir Red Bottom...
- All Around The 36th Annual... The Chevy Boutique Recap Get Fit & Be Healthy Kids... The All White Affair/Viewing...