Frank and Wanda Morning Show
CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERY Family #4 Christmas Wishlist Sister that wrote in…Shalethia Neville, mom…. Sonya Neville and lil sis…. Cornecia Neville Gifts granted: A Brand new Hewlett Packard laptop and printer courtesy of Peachtree […]
Anyone who knows me knows that I completely LOVE Christmas! It is my favorite holiday of the year. Every year the Frank and Wanda Morning Show has made it a holiday tradition to bless people […]
Well apparently in this woman’s mind it was… I was scrolling around on the internet last night and I came across this very weird yet sad story.It was sad but also very confusing. Laquanda Burley reported that […]
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps. Proverbs 16:9, NLT. TODAY’S WORD There are some people that God has placed in your life to help you reach your destiny. […]
First, let me again say “Thank you!” to every single person that came out in support of Joseph Wyatt Jr. The outpouring of love and support was very overwhelming to us all, and I cannot say “THANK […]
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE For not from the east nor from the west nor from the south come promotion and lifting up. But God is the Judge! He puts down one and lifts up another. Psalm 75:6-7, […]
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE …but Jesus refused to answer. Luke 23:9, NLT. TODAY’S WORD In scripture, many times people would come against Jesus and criticize Him. Many times it says, “Jesus answered them not a word.” He […]
I love to laugh, so naturally I would watch something hosted by a comedian. This episode of “Family Feud” is so funny I just had to share it. So can you tell me something that follows the […]
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE But some scoundrels said, ‘How can this fellow save us?’ They despised him and brought him no gifts. But Saul kept silent. (1 Samuel 10:27, NIV.) TODAY’S WORD In scripture, King Saul had […]
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ… 2 Corinthians 2:14, NKJV. TODAY’S WORD Isn’t it wonderful to know that God promises to always lead us into victory? […]
- Time 2 Tweet Street with @DJGregStreet and @MetroPCS_GA! Tweet Greg shoutouts & requests and click to Listen Live: bit.ly/uXlHjq 50 minutes ago
- Could sibling rivalries be just as damaging to mental health as peer #bullying? cbsloc.al/17h7Z1Y 52 minutes ago
- #Ohio Police Chief calls out criminals of all shapes and sizes on #Facebook: cbsloc.al/126tFos 1 hour ago
- Make sure u check out this week's issue of @RollingOut 2 c our #CarNBike10 guide b4 anyone else does! Get tix here: bit.ly/13llCZ2 2 hours ago
- Hear @johnlegend's "Made To Love" HERE: bit.ly/19NuLi3 2 hours ago
- Welcome To Atlanta's Prive,... An Intimate Audience With... Young Jeezy And Gourmet... Cigars & Cars - June 12th...
- V-103 / Grey Goose Patio... Big Tigger's Atlanta Greek... Atlanta Greek Picnic 2013 -... Lighters Up For Lil Kim At...
- Gucci Mane and Keshia Dior At... Happy Birthday Cee Lo - Happy... Lots Of Line Dancing, Free... The Cherry Noir Red Bottom...
- All Around The 36th Annual... The Chevy Boutique Recap Get Fit & Be Healthy Kids... The All White Affair/Viewing...