- Kanye West and Common Collaborate to Help Chicago Kids Many of Chicago's kids are about to be put to work, thanks to the efforts of Common's Common Ground Foundation and Kanye West's Donda's House (run by rapper Rhymefest and his wife), along with five other Chicago-based nonprofit groups.
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an 'Aerosol Can' The obiquitous Pharrell may be "Happy" all over the place, but he's not losing his edge.
- Future Drops 'I Won' Video with Kanye West In advance of his already much-lauded new album, Future has released the video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West -- with West actually showing up in the video.
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album You might not want to enter the fury of the Wu fans.
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors Drake is taking his title as "global ambassador" for the Toronto Raptors very, very seriously.
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, 'Purple Rain' Reissue A new partnership between Prince and Warner Bros. will yield previously unheard music, the pair announced today.
- Young Thug Channels Weezy on 'Chickens' Thuggary and camel toe, these are the themes explored by Young Thug in a new track off DJ Iceberg's Monopoly Music 9 mixtape.
- Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon Goes "On Strike," Sounds Off on RZA All is not well in house of the Wu-Tang Clan, with one of its most prominent members going "on strike" and lashing out at the hip-hop group's leader, RZA.