- Clear Your Criminal Arrest History On Expungement Day DeKalb District Attorney Robert James is offering criminal arrest record expungement this Saturday.
- Courthouse Shooting In Jonesboro Clayton County sheriff's deputies got into a tussle with a man which resulted in him being shot.
- Ross Harris Sentenced In Hot Car Death Of Baby Son Prosecutors said Harris wanted a child-free lifestyle so that he could pursue other women, including prostitutes and teenagers.
- Atlanta City Design Project Meetings Being Held This Week Residents are being encouraged to attend and help design Atlanta's future.
- Atlanta Police Chief Turner Retires As Successor Is Already Chosen Mayor Kasim Reed chooses APD Deputy Chief Erika Shields to succeed Chief George Turner when he retires on December 28, 2016.
- Cleanup Underway After Three Tornadoes Touch Down In Metro Atlanta There was significant damage to homes and businesses Wednesday when storms passed through metro Atlanta.
- Atlanta Police Chief George Turner To Retire Next Month The 35-year APD veteran was appointed to the position of Chief of Police by Mayor Kasim Reed in 2010.
- Conviction Overturned For Ex-DeKalb CEO Burrell Ellis The former Dekalb County CEO served 8 months after being found guilty of perjury and attempted theft by extortion in his corruption re-trial.
- Exclusive: Woman Whose Jaw Was Broken By Police Calls The Violence Unnecessary: Maria Boynton Reports. Shanita Maeberry was approached by Roswell police on November 11, after they reportedly said they smelled marijuana coming from her vehicle.
- Black Lives Matter Calls For Firing Of Roswell Officer Who Broke Woman's Jaw A "massive protest" is planned in Roswell on November 28, 2016, to demand the firing of police officer Jim Van Alstine.