- 'Healthcare For All Americans Is A Privilege, Not A Right' : Trending Topics Somewhere a certain president and his supporters are probably smiling.
- Chick-fil-A Shows Its Appreciation For Teachers It's the least it could do after building a whole advertising campaign around those mischievous, misspelling cows.
- Real Talk with Rashad Richey: Has Trump Had A Good First 100 Days? Join our poll: What are your thoughts on Donald Trump's first 100 days as President?
- I-85 Fire Suspect Attorneys Say Basil Eleby "Demonized" By The State" : Maria Boynton Reports. Basil Eleby, described as "homeless" and "drug-addicted", was arrested and charged with the March fire that caused the collapse of a portion of Interstate 85 in Atlanta.
- I-75/85 Atlanta Reopens After Crash And Chemical Spill Traffic was halted on both sides of the interstate in Atlanta for 3 hours Monday morning.
- Gwinnett County Officer Caught On Video Stomping Suspect Fired Georgia NAACP calls video of man being kicked in head by police officer "disgusting".
- I-85 Fire Suspect Gets High Powered Legal Team As Bridge Repair Work Continues Georgia Department of Transportation officials say the bridge could be repaired and ready for traffic by mid-June with incentives for earlier completion.
- Stellar Award Nominee Deborah Jo Winans "I Am Living My Dream" Winans talks about being a part of "Greanleaf" and a member of an iconic gospel music family.
- Do You Agree With Trump Cutting The Budget For Social Programs? Real Talk With Rashad Richey "Now why he gotta mess with Sesame Street, I don’t know?!"
- I-85 Bridge To Reopen Mid June A portion of the heavily traveled interstate collapsed following a fire.