- Maria Boynton Reports: Democrat Stacey Abrams Says Georgia Delegation Will Return From Philly Ready To Turn The State Abrams talks about the latest email firestorm, contrasts of the two party conventions, and what we can expect during the DNC gathering.
- Maria Boynton Reports: Republican Strategist Brian Robinson On Who's Best To Lead Our Country And Why Robinson says "Americans don't trust Hillary Clinton."
- Maria Boynton Reports: Democratic Strategist Tharon Johnson On Who's Best To Lead Our Country And Why Johnson says Donald Trump "can't even get support within his own party because he's a guy who's never had any experience in government."
- Fire Kills Man In Boarding House The house is located at 892 Neal Street in northwest Atlanta.
- Bond Is Granted Former APD Officer Charged With Murder Atlanta Police Chief George Turner said that Rogers posed no threat when Burns shot the young man once in the head.
- Maria Boynton Reports: "Alive! 55 And Kickin" Musical About Overcoming Adversity And Living Victoriously The play, from the creators of "Mama, I want to Sing!", is at the Woodruff Arts Center on Saturday, July 30, 2016.
- Maria Boynton Reports: Mayor Reed Talks About Why The Protests Are So Personal To Him Protest marches and demonstrations have been held in Atlanta since the killing of two African American men by police officers in Louisiana and Minnesota.
- Maria Boynton Reports: Nationwide Call To Action For Support Of Black-Owned Businesses Spendefy says they have had an overwhelming response from the community looking for black-owned businesses.
- Maria Boynton Reports: NBA Player Dwight Howard Says He's Ready To Show What God Can Do Howard has signed a $70.5 Million deal with the Atlanta Hawks.
- Know Your Rights - Save Your Life, TONIGHT V-103 and WAOK are hosting a town hall meeting at 7 p.m. at Hillside International Chapel where attorneys will inform the audience of its rights as private citizens when interacting with police.