- T.I. On Trump's Charlottesville Turnabout: 'Exactly What I Expect From A Sucka' - The Ryan Report But the best part of this clip may be his imitation of David Duke!
- Breakfast Is On Chick-fil-A Read this quickly - you only have until 10:30 a.m.!
- What R. Kelly Could Face When He Comes To Atlanta: The Ryan Report Other than a sold-out Wolf Creek Amphitheater.
- Mistrial Declared in Bill Cosby Trial A mistrial has been declared in the Bill Cosby case. The prosecutor is already planning to retry.
- Congressional baseball shooter called out Karen Handel in Facebook rant The gunman who opened fire at a Republican Congressional baseball practice posted rants on social media about Georgia 6th Congressional District Republican candidate Karen Handel.
- VIDEO: Gospel News: Snoop Dogg Is Doing Gospel Would you buy a gospel album by Snoop Dogg? Find out what this hip-hop legend has to say about crossing over to the gospel side of music.
- 'Healthcare For All Americans Is A Privilege, Not A Right' : Trending Topics Somewhere a certain president and his supporters are probably smiling.
- Chick-fil-A Shows Its Appreciation For Teachers It's the least it could do after building a whole advertising campaign around those mischievous, misspelling cows.
- Real Talk with Rashad Richey: Has Trump Had A Good First 100 Days? Join our poll: What are your thoughts on Donald Trump's first 100 days as President?
- I-85 Fire Suspect Attorneys Say Basil Eleby "Demonized" By The State" : Maria Boynton Reports. Basil Eleby, described as "homeless" and "drug-addicted", was arrested and charged with the March fire that caused the collapse of a portion of Interstate 85 in Atlanta.