- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album 'Hollywood' The album is due May 18.
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window Who's suing Yeezy? We may never know.
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL Not the worst way to get some one-on-one time in the world.
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun The man behind "Bills" wants to make music that hinges on something more than a great hook. "I want to make music that people feel like they connect with," he says. "I really want to make music for everybody."
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He's Over It A$AP Rocky knows, sometimes you just have to walk away from a fight.
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo Chris Brown is doing what most proud new parents do—showing off his baby via social media.
- Drake Says There's a Beyoncé Collaboration on 'Views From the 6' According to Drake, he has two songs he likes for the fourth LP—one being a track with Beyoncé that he says he recorded a "while ago."
- Anna Kendrick Gets An Assist from JLo's Booty on 'Lip Sync Battle' J-Lo's booty is a force of nature. But is it strong enough to help you win 'Lip Sync Battle?' What do YOU think?