- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped The judge cited that too many years had elapsed.
- Kanye West Settles 'Bound 2' Lawsuit For an undisclosed sum, but rest assured it was probably a lot of cash.
- Yelawolf Goes Black & White for His Somber 'Johnny Cash' Video: Watch How does one compose a visual accompaniment to a song that is the remembrance of a failure? Here's how.
- Drake Dropped a New Verse About Friends—Or Lack Thereof—Last Night Not that he's complaining about his situation.
- Fun Fun Fun Fest 2015 Lineup: Wu-Tang Clan, D'Angelo to Headline Bill Nye the Science Guy swears the three-day Texas festival, taking place from November 6 to 8, is as fun as it claims.
- Steph Curry's 2-Year-Old Daughter Riley Adorably Sings Drake to Celebrate Warriors Win She feels #blessed.
- Kendrick Lamar Punks Paparazzi and Raps on 'Ellen' Rapper Kendrick Lamar turned the tables on paparazzi and performed for the masses thanks to Ellen.
- Watch the Cleveland Cavaliers Turn Up to 'Flicka Da Wrist' After Making NBA Finals Lil B may not be happy.