- T.I. and Miguel Join GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 He's among the latest additions to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her 'Favorite Things' In New Video Mary J. Blige is setting a new bar for loungewear in her video for 'The Sound of Music' classic "My Favorite Things."
- Gucci Mane Faces Up to 20 Years For Gun Charges Following a host of arrests this year, Gucci Mane faced charges in federal court Tuesday with two counts of possessing a firearm as a felon after two September incidents during which he showed a gun and threatened police.
- R. Kelly's 'Trapped in the Closet' to Return with New Chapters in 2014 Still wondering what became of Sylvester, Pimp Lucius and Reverend Mosely? Well, R. Kelly is prepared to give you some answers when Trapped in the Closet returns.
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan Just as Kanye West announced his dissatisfaction and severing of ties with Nike, they picked up probably the rapper with the next highest cultural capital right now: Drake.
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend's Business Jay let his fans know that he's going vegan in the name of the 22Days Challenge, a dietary plan started by his friend, exercise physiologist Marco Borges.
- Kanye West's Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin The revelation came during a sit-down with music journalist Elliott Wilson backstage at Brooklyn's Barclays Center, where the two chopped it up about hopping on the Yeezus tour and A Tribe Called Quest's legacy.
- Style Files: Eminem Set to Launch Limited Edition G-Shock Watch The watch, which goes by the model number GDX6900MNM-1, takes G-Shock's recently updated XL-6900 timepiece and "personalizes it with a unique Eminem graphic design.