THE RYAN CAMERON MORNING SHOW WITH WANDA SMITH IS LIVE NOW: Watch V-103 |WATCH THE STREAM FROM THE STUDIO | Read More

community

Latest community

(Credit: Maria Boynton/CBS Local)

Atlanta Religious Leaders Tell Elected Officials That Voting Is Sacred

African-American and white clergy in Atlanta held a prayer vigil and news conference on Thursday, September 18, 2014, at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site. They called on Georgia Governor Nathan Deal, Secretary […]

09/19/2014

Update: Judge Sides With Fulton County On Property Tax Increase

The Fulton County State House Republican Caucus is suing the Fulton County Commission over its decision to raise the millage rate. Supporters of the increase say additional revenue is needed to avoid massive cuts […]

V103–09/18/2014

(Credit: Samuel Sirmons/CBS Local)

Mayor Reed: I Am Highly Confident The Hawks Will Stay In The City Of Atlanta

Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed says all of the potential owners of the Atlanta Hawks, that he has spoken to, are committed to the city. Reed says there are six potential buyers. During an interview with […]

09/17/2014

NAACP To Host “How To Stay Alive When Stopped By A Cop” Forum

In the wake of the shooting death of Michael Brown by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, the Atlanta NAACP will begin hosting forums on Monday, Sept. 15. The first of several forums is […]

09/15/2014

Toyota Prius v full shot

2014 Toyota Prius v

Toyota has long been known for its hybrid vehicles. More specifically, the Prius. The Prius is actually a “status symbol” in Hollywood. The press car that was delivered to my office was the Prius v, […]

V103–05/18/2014

Flyer provided by Fulton County Youth Services

Attend Peace Party At King Center

Middle and High School Students are invited to attend a peace party sponsored by the Fulton County Office of Children & Youth, Music Education Group, the King Center and numerous community partners.  “PEACE PARTY ATL” […]

V103–02/20/2014

(Credit: Sonia Murray/CBS Local)

Mo Ivory: When You Serve, You Benefit The Most

One of my favorite things about working here at V-103 and CBS Radio Atlanta is having the access to so many wonderful organizations that are truly serving the community. Yesterday, I had such an opportunity […]

V103–11/21/2013

photo-11

Egypt: Back To School With Parkside Elementary

This morning I got up bright and early so that I could greet the kindergarten thru fifth graders at Parkside Elementary school in East Atlanta, as they returned for the school year. I’ve never seen […]

08/07/2013

(Credit: Courtesy of Egypt Cares)

[VIDEO/PHOTO GALLERY] Meet Egypt’s Rising Media Stars

I’ve gotten the photos and video from my 2nd Annual ‘Rising Media Stars Boot Camp’ and wanted to share them with you! As part of this years camp the kids got a tour of FOX’s […]

V103–07/29/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 508 other followers