community

Latest community

(Credit: Courtesy of Egypt Cares)

[VIDEO/PHOTO GALLERY] Meet Egypt’s Rising Media Stars

I’ve gotten the photos and video from my 2nd Annual ‘Rising Media Stars Boot Camp’ and wanted to share them with you! As part of this years camp the kids got a tour of FOX’s […]

V103–07/29/2013

(Credit: Sonia Murray/CBS Local)

Can’t Get Away This Memorial Day Weekend? Here’s A Local Escape

Not everyone will be leaving the city for the holiday weekend; and there will be plenty of events going on for you and your family, right here. At Piedmont Park, the 36th Annual Jazz Festival […]

V103–05/23/2013

(Credit: Allan Bardwell/CBS Local)

[VIDEO/ PHOTO GALLERY] Mommy Makeover 2013 Celebrates Ten Deserving Moms

Thursday we held my 4th Annual Mommy Makeovers. along with my foundation, the Egypt Cares Family Foundation [ECFF), Black Opal Cosmetics, AMBI, the Island of Aruba, and Sister 2 Sister Media. Hosted at Hair Design […]

V103–05/13/2013

Knowing Your (Credit) Status

Saturdays 10am – 12pm NEWS & TALK 1380 WAOK On this past Saturday’s show, we talked about some helpful tools that should be utilized in your search for a new or pre-owned auto. (Find links […]

03/12/2013

MySistersKeeper-13

[VIDEO/PHOTO GALLERY] Thank You For Making The “Egypt’s Sister’s Keeper Shut-In” A Huge Success!

This weekend The Egypt Cares Family Foundation and I joined forces with Clark Atlanta University (CAU) and the Women’s Empowerment Conference to host an all-female overnight empowerment boot camp for more than 200 women ages […]

03/04/2013

(Credit: Doug Benc
Getty Images Sport)

[VIDEO] Ninth Graders – It’s Your Chance To Compete In The Willie Anderson Sports Academy

The Willie Anderson Sports Academy will be hosting tryout/workouts for its Elite travel basketball 9th grade team Saturday from to 4 p.m. at Highland Athletic Center, 61 Parkway Dr. NE in Atlanta. Anderson is an […]

01/24/2013

Giving Back In Our Community Through Baseball!

The Jerry Clark Foundation is putting together their 5th Annual Winter Baseball Camp, Saturday, February 2nd from 9 AM to 3 PM. This event is FREE for children ages 8 through 14. The free clinic […]

01/24/2013

(Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)

[VIDEO] Falcons Fans Are “Rising Up” For The NFC Championship!

If you walk around the city, you are hearing everywhere you go, “Rise Up!” The Falcons are ready for the conference championship at the Georgia Dome against the San Francisco 49ers. The players are practicing […]

01/15/2013

Oldest Person In The U.S. Passes At 114

The life expectancy of a person has come a long way, particularly with the advancement in health & wellness. But, can you imagine living past 80? 90? Even 100 years? Well, how about 114 years? […]

01/07/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 454 other followers