community

Latest community

Oldest Person In The U.S. Passes At 114

The life expectancy of a person has come a long way, particularly with the advancement in health & wellness. But, can you imagine living past 80? 90? Even 100 years? Well, how about 114 years? […]

01/07/2013

photo 3

Young Jeezy & Greg Street’s Kids Christmas

This holiday season, a lot of people were giving back in the community and Atlanta rapper, Young Jeezy, along with Greg Street were doing their part. They both teamed up to make this Christmas special […]

12/26/2012

Street Academy Kids At Collier Heights Rec Presents: “Stop The Violence”

In the aftermath of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut, the children at Collier Heights Elementary produced a song for the victims titled “We Gotta Stop The Violence.” For more information about StreetAcademy, […]

12/19/2012

Greg Street & WENEED2READ Winners From Kipp Vision Academy & Clarkston H.S.!

The WENEED2READ campaign has been in full swing since September and Greg Street stays close to schools across the city to inspire, encourage, and empower youth to read more books to help brighten their future! […]

12/18/2012

Greg Street, Usher, & Jean Ross at Kennestone Hospital!

This time of year can be difficult for some, but especially those that are in hospital beds. Those families may not be able to wake up to open gifts from family or eat a Christmas […]

12/18/2012

Georgia H.S. Football Championship Games Scoreboard

14 teams went into the Georgia Dome this past Friday & Saturday and 7 of them claimed a state championship when the time ran out on the scoreboard! Here’s a quick rewind of the scores! […]

12/16/2012

Georgia H.S. Football State Finals This Weekend!

It’s going to go down in the Dome for bragging rights for the 2012 season! The 2012 GHSA Tommy Guillebeau Football State Championships presented by the Georgia Farm Bureau will be held on Friday, December […]

12/13/2012

(Credit: Sonia Murray/CBS Local)

[VIDEO/PHOTO GALLERY] Join Egypt On Her Give Back Tour!

Hey Everybody, This is Egypt. I’m asking you to please stop by The Give Back Tour this week. I’ll be at different CVS locations around the city, collecting coats, blankets, and new or gently-used toys. […]

12/10/2012

grouppic1

Egypt’s Rising Media Stars Bootcamp 2012

Yay!!!!!!!! I finally got the pictures and video from this years boot camp. I must admit this experience was probably just as rewarding for me as it was for the kids… As part of this […]

08/24/2012