[VIDEO/PHOTO GALLERY] Join Egypt On Her Give Back Tour!
I’ll be at different CVS locations around the city, collecting coats, blankets, and new or gently-used toys.
This all benefits The Atlanta Mission Shelters and Toys For Tots.
Below is a more specific list of items needed for the Atlanta Mission’s Women’s Shelter. Feel free to bring anything from this list as well.
This is a current needs list:
1) Baby products including but not limited to diapers, wipes, formula, powder, clothing, & bottles
2) New underwear & socks for women and children (all sizes)
3) Paper products; toilet paper, paper plates, plastic forks & spoons, plastic cups, paper towels and napkins
4) Hygiene Kits; toothpaste, tooth brush, lotion, soap, & deodorant
5) Gently used clothing & shoes (no rips or stains)
6) Bath Towels & Face Towels
7) Sanitary Napkins
8) Over the counter medication (tylenol, cold medicine, advil, baby tylenol, baby motrin, etc…)
9) African American Hair care products
10) Christmas gifts for the women & children
11) Clorox Wipes
13) DVD Movies (No Rated R)