If You Missed Today's #Situations With Wanda Smith - Grab Your Popcorn Watch the entire #Situation on The RCMS with Wanda Smith from start to TOTALLY unexpected finish, HERE!

“Hello” “Hello” “Hello”! Mindless Behavior, Diggy Simmons, And Big Sean Could Be Calling Your Phone!

Mindless Behavior, Terrance J and Rocsi, Brandy, Big Sean and more will deliver pre-recored messages to over 20,000 students, who have signed up for the daily wake up calls! Find out how you can get a call!

Hello Hello Hello! Mindless Behavior, Diggy Simmons, And Big Sean Could Be Calling Your Phone!

The goal is to to boost the graduation rate, as one in three students will eventually drop out.

So how this works is you sign up for the “Wake Up” calls and you could have Big Sean call your phone and say, “Wake up! Wake up! You know class starts at 8! Act like you know- boi!” Hey it could happen! I know plenty of you want to hear Princeton, Roc Royal, Prodigy, and Ray Ray wake you up with song! So wake up and sign up! Stay in school!

Stay Tuned…

@Nonie_B_

Comments

1. kimi says:

In these day boy

2. Alexis says:

OMG I will love for ya’ll too wake me up!!

3. Alexis says:

Message me

4. OMG I WANT TO C U RAY RAY I COULD DIE TO C U

5. ella borders says:

i lovee mindless behavior so much n if i eva see yall n person i will just go krazy like fa real n i lovee u roc royal n ray ray princeton n prodigy but i love dah most roc because u always make me smile n i also want u to know dat my b day is coming up it is on june 4 1998 im truning 14 teen years old and fa my brithday im getting yo posters143!

6. I LOVE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR THEY R THE BEST MOST TALIENTED BOYS ON THE EARTH AND THEY HONER GOD AND THEY LOVE THERE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND FANS ALSO THEY HAVE ALL THEY NEED AND THE FANS LOVE THEM WELL I KNOW THAT I LOVE THEM THATS Y MY FRIEND MEET THEM I WISH I MEET THEM TO THATS WHAT I LOVE BOUT MB THEY HELP THE FANS OUT OH FOE GOT BYE LOVE YALL BYEEE

7. ella borders says:

omg i love mb because heat when they is soo talnted n loving i also love to sing n dance
    n i got yall The cd n i listen toit all day every day longn n i keep it real lound my mama say tun dat down right i be saying noo i love they songs soo much and i love roc royal im married to him!

8. tah my babe roc royal i love u so much n i wanna see u so bad i love yall cause your so talnted n i love yall fa who yall are mb 143!

9. ella borders says:

i love u roc royal because u always make me smile n u makke me laught n i love u for who u are i wannna see u n person if i eva see u n person i dont know what im gon do cause i just love u to deth i will go krazy over u like fa real im not gon liee tah u im gon name my baby after u im gon marry u one day n u gon be there for me and one thing u dont know about me is that im very smart and im also i just wanted to say dat i love to sing rap n dance i practice every day n night i loooooooovvvveeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee143!