A Chicago-area woman has now gone public and accused Republican presidential contender Herman Cain of making an unwanted sexual advance against her more than a decade ago, saying she wanted to provide “a face and a voice” to support other accusers who have so far remained anonymous.
“Come clean,” Sharon Bialek challenged Cain, demanding he confess to any inappropriate behavior with her or other women. Bialek, who is represented by attorney Gloria Allred said Cain groped her after she asked him to help her find employment while he was head of the National Restaurant Association.
Herman Cain’s campaign has issued a swift denial. The Republican presidential contender’s campaign said Monday that ‘all allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false.” The campaign says Cain “has never harassed anyone” and is calling the latest allegations by Sharon Bialek “bogus attacks.”
Bialek is the fourth woman to allege inappropriate sexual behavior by Cain and the first to go public.
More in this story from CBS News