Talk, Message, & Tweet With Mindless Behavior!

On Tuesday, August 2nd, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mindless Behavior[/lastfm] will be taking all of your questions from our Power 98 SoundStage around 4:00 PM EST as we U-Stream our interview with Mindless Behavior.  We will be giving out our exclusive phone number that you can call to ask them any question you want, and you can also tweet in your questions using our @Power98FM in your Tweets and Text in your questions as well.

We will be U-Streaming the Interview As Well!
Vodpod videos no longer available.

Here are the ways to talk with Mindless Behavior on Tuesday, August 2nd at 4:00 PM.

Call Us: Get The Phone Number here around 3:50 PM to call in!

Facebook: Around 4 PM, we will make a post about the Interview where you can leave your Facebook Comment Questions there.

Twitter: Tweet us your questions including @Power98FM in your tweets so we can read them to the band.

Comment Section: Post your questions in the Comment Section Below

NOTE: They Will NOT be broadcasting at our station but in a discreet location somewhere else in Charlotte.

Where To Next?

-Get Even More Music News & Entertainment Gossip Here!

Login to “Power Playas” to earn points toward winning great prizes!

-Find Out Which Concerts & Events Power 98 will be at this month!

-Check out the Hottest Photo Galleries of Hip-Hop Artists & Concerts!

-Watch Exclusive Video Interviews & Performances from Power 98!

-Follow Us on Facebook & Twitter for news and contest details!

Comments

1. hay mindless behavior 143 what is yall number in private princetion real number not 3233196060 not that number your real number

2. Mrs. Roc Royal im ur love bird says:

i love u sweet roc ur my future bf im all up in mindless behavior

3. mia says:

ray ray i think u r so cute i have ur number so i will be calling ok and i love u so muck miss right

1. Mz.RayRay says:

i knw right

4. Emma says:

Haha very nice
    Dont really get it

5. victoria says:

im not sorry princtone i hate u forever

6. i wish mindless behavior was really texting with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. why you hate princeton?????

7. dear,prodigy.im your 1# FAN!I HOP YOU ARE LISTENING TO ME ON THIS BUT I WANNA SAY:YOUR THE BESTTTT SING,DANCER.YOU ALLWAYS WORK HARD TO INPRESS YOUR OTHER fans.REMEMBER THAT YOUR THE BESTTTTT!MY NUMBER IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 321-200-9720^I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN CALL ME BUT MY PHONE WANT LET ME TALK OR DO ANY THING!IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!BUT WHEN I GET MY NEW PHONE ILL CALL YOU OR YOU COULD CALL ME!I REALLY HOPE WE CAN COMUNICATE WITH EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MWA!BYE……

8. valneisha says:

i love you rayray

9. ashley says:

I want to ask mIndless behavIor quesIon

10. I love you Princeton will u go out with me and send me some tickets