THE RYAN CAMERON MORNING SHOW WITH WANDA SMITH IS LIVE NOW Watch V-103 |WATCH THE STREAM FROM THE STUDIO | Read More

Luscious' Bio

Luscious, born Thomas Crawley, a Cleveland native, started his ascent to the dance throne at the age of 22.

In addition to his stage presence, he has also gained the respect of the business community producing aggressive advertising, marketing & promotional campaigns that has earned him local and National recognition. Now a successful businessman, promoter, and devoted father, he spends much of his time pursuing some of his other interests such as acting, modeling and directing movies.

Luscious has performed all over the world including, Ohio, Atlanta, Chicago, Tennessee, Washington, Jamaica and Italy just to name a few. He has also appeared in nationally televised shows such as The Real Housewives of Atlanta, What Chilli Wants, Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones and Tyler Perry’s House of Pain. He has also appeared in Keri Hilson’s video Turnin Me On.

In 2010, the Vice President of Urban Music for CBS Radio decided to give Luscious a shot on the #1 station in Atlanta, V-103. With the guidance of Reggie Rouse, Luscious plans to learn all that he can and become one of the premiere DJ’s on your dial.

Comments

1. Nika says:

He is an awesome man! Very attractive, talented, and hard working to say the least. I love hearing his voice first thing in the morning. V103 yall did your thing by adding him to the family.

2. Monique A. says:

Mr. Crawley is One in a MILLION! There is no doubt that he will DOMINATE in his position as a Disc Jockey with V103!! His track record proves that he is a LEADER with an EXCELLENT work ethic! Congrats again Thomas your hard work is paying off!!! You are the BEST!!!! ;)))

3. KAREN says:

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Luscious but I see he is doing things and I am happy for him. Adding radio personality to the list of accomplishments is great. Thanks for giving him a shot @V103.

4. candyman from sc says:

whats up L its great to c u do ur thang n takin it to another level i no ur HATERS r really working hard “lol” but keep doin u pimp n i got ur bac as ur host with wanda anytime stay bless my friend “CANDYMAN”

5. Mimi says:

Hey boo! This is your girl Mimi. I have had the pleasure of knowing you and watching you “do your thing” on the entertainment side for a lot of years now. Its great to see you venture out and try something new to take your already successfull entertainment career to the next level. Make it do what it do! Im VERY proud of you baby!!!!

6. Mimi says:

Hey boo! This is your girl Mimi. I have had the pleasure of knowing you and watching you “do your thing” on the entertainment side for a lot of years now. Its great to see you venture out and try something new to take your already successful entertainment career to the next level. Make it do what it do! Im VERY proud of you baby!!!!

7. Pineapple J says:

OMG i saw him last night at the OLD school PARTY and i must say that voice goes with that body. He is a very handsome man…….

8. Jennifer says:

I was getting my free gas this morning and then I turned around and saw the most beautiful face! Thank you Luscious for making my morning!!!

9. Lisa Wiley says:

It was a pleasure meeting you this morning @ the Duluth Kroger gas station. Thank you for your services and the complimentary tank of gas. I am also a Cleveland native. Have a wonderful holiday.

10. Patrice says:

Thanks for the passes! I had no idea how Luscious you are until I checked the webpage… MMMM… You made my night twice!

11. KESHA G says:

MISS U BOO!
    HEY TJ. THIS IS KESHA. ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE HAVE LAST TALEKD. I SEE U R DOING BIG THINGS AND I HOPE THINGS R WELL WITH U AND THE BABIES.