THE BIG TIGGER SHOW IS LIVE NOW Watch V-103 |WATCH THE STREAM FROM THE STUDIO | Read More

Afternoon Delight** FREAKNIK ADDITION

Two words: FreakNik.. whether you’re too young to rememeber or too old to admit it, we all used to pop it these songs! Listen and Download for free by Bussin’ this open..

record Afternoon Delight** FREAKNIK ADDITION

Download this mix for FREE

Comments

1. c suttle says:

How can I get a CD of this mix?

2. J.K. JONES says:

AS THE ORGANIZER AND MANAGER OF THE “OFFICIAL FREAKNIC ATLANTA 2010” WE ARE PROMOTING A MORE POSITIVE NATIONAL EVENT THAT ENCOURAGES SAFETY, EXCITEMENT, ENTERTAINMENT AND COMMUNITY FOR LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS- http://WWW.FREAKNICATL.NING.COM

1. Davinci Barcelo says:

JK is a joke. You are a scam artist and a fraud. Stop lying to people and causing me to defend against your back lash. You’ve never done events and you are not apart of iFREAKNiK.com.

Remove the video from my events off of your site immediately!

3. Ria says:

OMG I was in the car when this was playing and I was pump’n it so hard. Going down the street singing and bobbing to this beat. I am going to add this to my mp3 player to listen to when I run to get my blood flowing.. This was a great mix! Thanx

4. k jackson says:

OMG I CANT BELEIVE IT THESE IS GREAT I WAS ALSO IN THE CAR I COULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK.ALL I COULD THINK OF FREAKNIK 95″

5. juicy says:

man diz iz da sh@t …….omg i waz pop lockn in da middle of da street when i first h3ard this great job….y333k…lol